We are so excited to be able to enter back into another year of children’s church. You and your child’s safety are of utmost importance to us, as are the safety and health of our teachers and helpers. As a result of this evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the time to carefully establish a safe way to meet while adhering to the CDC guidelines. Below are some precautions we will be taking when keeping in mind the safety of all those involved during this time.
* We will be meeting Sunday mornings at 10am (before the church service begins) until the completion of the church service for children beginning at age 3. (Nursery is not being offered at this time.)
* Drop off and pick up of students will take place on the front porch of the Christian Ed building. Only teachers and students will be permitted inside the Christian Ed building as we feel this will cut down on the amount of traffic and number of people inside the building at one time.
* Upon arrival and when departing we ask that you and your child wear a mask
* Also upon arrival we will be taking students’ temperatures and we ask that you as parents monitor your children for any other symptoms prior to bringing them to Children’s Church. Any temperature over 100 degrees will not be permitted to enter the building. We also ask that your child refrain from coming to Children’s Church if there are other members in your household with a fever or other symptoms.
(Symptoms may include: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
* Once inside the building the students will each have their own designated workstation, providing clear separation between the students. While at their own workstation, students may remove their mask if they choose.
* Teachers will wear a mask at all times.
* Individually wrapped/packaged snacks and drinks will be provided.
* Students will be instructed to wash their hands before and after snack time to prevent spread of germs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding of this process. We look forward to a school year full of blessings.
Sincerely, the Teachers at Westtown Children’s Church
Unfortunately, we will not be provinding nursery care at this time due to COVID
Sunday mornings @ 10 a.m.
** (Look under our "Events" and
"Ministries" tabs for additional
details on all upcoming events)
Join us this week, May 2nd
as we welcome
Rev. Peter Johnson
to our pulpit.
"Not His Last Name"
Join us in person or on
Facebook Live at 10am.